Sea Princess storage

Two of the beds are not fold-down. You'll be able to store your suitcases under them. They're pretty high so that your cases would have to be very large not to fit. There's also storage in the closet. To my knowledge, the crew does not store suitcases but I don't know for sure. I've never heard of anyone not being able to store their suitcases in their cabin.

Just been reading a thread by Micheller about quad rooms and it looks like all 4 beds are fold down.

Will the cabin staff take our luggage away for storage or do I need to go out and buy or borrow soft cases?

If it is a balcony room on the Sun Class - all 4 beds are sort of like pull downs. It is the strangest configuration I have ever seen. I will try to find a link to what it looks like.

I believe the room steward will store your suitcases for you.

If it is a balcony room on the Sun Class - all 4 beds are sort of like pull downs. It is the strangest configuration I have ever seen. I will try to find a link to what it looks like.

I believe the room steward will store your suitcases for you.

Not balcony my friend, we were too late for one of those. Does that help in this case? Dolphin deck.

Here is what the balcony quad cabins look like:

Click on this link:

http://www.pocruises.co.uk/

1. On left hand side, click "Our ships".

2. Click Adonia.

3. Select "Family Cabin" - that is what they call a quad balcony on P&O Cruise lines (same as Sun, Dawn and Sea Princess)

My friend had this cabin and she said it looked like a closet when she first walked in. She hated the cabin. I believe the insides are a different configuration (but am not sure).

Here is what the balcony quad cabins look like:

Click on this link:

http://www.pocruises.co.uk/

1. On left hand side, click "Our ships".

2. Click Adonia.

3. Select "Family Cabin" - that is what they call a quad balcony on P&O Cruise lines (same as Sun, Dawn and Sea Princess)

My friend had this cabin and she said it looked like a closet when she first walked in. She hated the cabin. I believe the insides are a different configuration (but am not sure).

Thanks - we are outside quad no balcony. My mum cruises and she said we will get over the cabin once the cruise starts proper!

It looks like we crossed postings.

Hopefully someone can answer you on this. I have seen insides/outside quad cabins on the Sun Class but can't tell you for sure what it looks like. I think they are 2 regular beds with 2 pull downs - hopefully someone can clarify this for you.

I do know the balconies are the strangest room configuration I have ever seen on this class of ship.

Archived