Oct 2012 Athens to Istanbul

BillPizzaiolo

I know the feeling, but it IS still early! We are leaving next month on Marina and it's only now that posts are starting to pile up on our roll call!

Mura

It's our fault! We spoiled them for all other Roll Calls with the amazing one for "the Inaugural Passage"

oceania-marina-on-maiden.jpg Coincidentally, we are also sailing from Athens to Istanbul on an Oceania cruise ship in 2012, but on the maiden voyage of the Riviera in April.

Yes, JimandStan, I agree.

IT'S ALL YOUR FAULT!

Besides, once you book one of these cruises you're lusting to leave NOW. I felt that way about the Riviera inaugural until I cancelled it for Marina's August 21st departure from Rome. Since we only booked that one a month or so ago, it hasn't been too awful waiting for real info!

Our Viking cruise next April has exactly two posters ... but that's pretty much par for the course for Viking, at least it was on our two Viking cruises.

Oceania passengers tend to be a lot more active ...

Mura

It's our fault! We spoiled them for all other Roll Calls with the amazing one for "the Inaugural Passage"

oceania-marina-on-maiden.jpg Coincidentally, we are also sailing from Athens to Istanbul on an Oceania cruise ship in 2012, but on the maiden voyage of the Riviera in April.

Jim, I wish you could bring our Riviera MV roll call to life! It is dead!! :(

It is the same for my Roll Call posting Black Sea 7/5/12...some folks have posted, but only once...no one replies or seems to want to chat about the trip.

I guess I am just TOO EXCITED to go on this cruise. I like thinking about it every day, that's why I keep checking the CC boards. It's still 294 days away...sigh...

Other cruises that had more lively Roll Call posts, it was so fun, and we made friends before we ever embarked and it just makes the whole cruising experience more enjoyable. I am a little concerned that this might be the only cruise we don't make friends with anyone.

I wish Jim & Stan were on MY CRUISE. I want a Jimtini!

Archived