Groupon for Riverside Hotel -FLL

aggiejade

FYI - expires in 3 days. Hope this helps somebody.

http://www.groupon.com/fort-lauderdale/

Sorry when I first clicked on deal it said 3 days, I noticed now when revisiting Groupon it says 13 hours.

Hi,

I just looked at that deal and I am not sure how does it work ? I looked at their rules and did not see anything about making reservation for the date that I want. So if I purchase 'the deal" how do I change it to a specific reservation ?

Do I have join the groupon if I am not a member now ?

Wes

Thanks for your reply.

I never purchased anything from groupon so I am not familiar with their procedures.

So, when I get their voucher, there should be instructions how to convert it to reservation ? and it will be accepted by the hotel ?

Wes

Thanks for your reply.

I never purchased anything from groupon so I am not familiar with their procedures.

So, when I get their voucher, there should be instructions how to convert it to reservation ? and it will be accepted by the hotel ?

Wes

Yes, but check the rules carefully for expiration (12/29/11) and blackout dates, etc.

Yes, but check the rules carefully for expiration (12/29/11) and blackout dates, etc.

Hi royalcruz,

thanks for your response and also for the many posts that you have posted in reference to the many questions about hotels in Fll.

I have read many of them and do appreciate the information.

I am in a need of a hotel just to spent the night before the cruise ....... but I am so scared of getting something there that I did not pay for ( bugs ). We did have such a experience once and now I am just paranoid.

I know that it can happen almost in any hotel and in some cases the hotel is not to be blamed ...... the bugs catch a ride there with someone or someone's luggage ...... I know all of that ....... but I am just scared.

Thanks,

Wes

Archived