price drop

snow2day

You can always ask, but don't expect anything. Call whomever you booked with, either your TA or Celebrity.

I had this same experience yesterday with another cruise line. While the line didn't offer an OBC, they did offer an upgrade. I passed since I wanted my specific cabin.

Doesn't hurt to ask:D!

Just noticed that the cost of our balcony room is less. We are only 4 days from sailing. Can I call and get OBC???? Any info. will help. Thanks

If you booked before May 16, 2010 you may still be able to get the OBC. The rules changed on that date and prior bookings were grandfathered in. I know it is a longshot but I just thought I should mention it......

If you booked before May 16, 2010 you may still be able to get the OBC. The rules changed on that date and prior bookings were grandfathered in. I know it is a longshot but I just thought I should mention it......

Excellent point. There was a post about a month ago where a poster indicted that he was in fact grandfathered in for his cruise booked prior to the change date. Longshot, true, but you never know. If the OP booked after the cutoff date, sorry.

Archived