Two Friends & Family $100 OBC Vouchers for 10/30 Conquest

justlaff69

Short story, I have two Friends and Family 'voucher' valid for $100.00 OBC for this cruise only. If you know someone who definitely wants to book a stateroom, email me and I'll send you the scan of the voucher. It's free!!

coachkam05@yahoo.com

(that's zero-five)

It will take me a couple of days to unpack and scan the docs so please be patient with me.

How we got the vouchers:

We got the voucher because we booked my sister a stateroom while we cruised on the Triumph. Since we booked on ship, they gave us two vouchers for friends and family. Our family are already booked, so I don't need them and it would be ashame to see a free $100.00 go to waste.

• 2 weeks later...

The vouchers are free, I'm paying the postage to send it to you.

I don't profit from it in any way, I just hate to see them go to waste.

It's a free $100.00 On Board Credit!

If I did it right, the voucher is uploaded in 3 pages, to prove the offer is valid.

I've blocked out our booking information, I assume that you'll need that info to use the voucher.

FCV Friends & Family Pg1.pdf

FCV Friends & Family Pg2.pdf

FCV Friends & Family Pg3.pdf

I think thats the Crazies dates. .. you could post it there too, but if its the conquest this year, probably a lot have already booked.

It is generous to offer to mail them, though I dont think they need to be mailed.. if there is a number on them, you could just email the number as they are now registered online, not mailed in.

Save the postage .. hope someone can use them.

Not on this sailing, but maybe head over to the roll call for it and make your very generous offer there? Nice of you to think of you fellow CC members. Have a great cruise!

Short story, I have two Friends and Family 'voucher' valid for $100.00 OBC for this cruise only. If you know someone who definitely wants to book a stateroom, email me and I'll send you the scan of the voucher. It's free!!

coachkam05@yahoo.com

(that's zero-five)

It will take me a couple of days to unpack and scan the docs so please be patient with me.

How we got the vouchers:

We got the voucher because we booked my sister a stateroom while we cruised on the Triumph. Since we booked on ship, they gave us two vouchers for friends and family. Our family are already booked, so I don't need them and it would be ashame to see a free $100.00 go to waste.

Archived