Join us In the Buffet

mustlovecruising

Leaving Saturday on the Liberty.

We are waitlisted on All 3 dining options. Sent requests last week for the Steakhouse and no response.

So feel free to join us for dinner at the Buffet.

I will be the guy in the red speedo. (with black suspenders on formal nights)

Clearing of waitlisted dining assignments ends 4 days prior to the cruise so you won't know your time, dining room and table until check in. From Carnival...

The waitlist clearing process stops 4 days prior to the saildate. Within this 4 day period, any upgrades/changes to Suites, new bookings or changes to guest information (addition of Platinum Guest or input of Platinum Guest information) will not result in the waitlist clearing. In these cases the process for dining confirmation for guests is as follows:

§ Preferred dining request is passed on to the Maitre d’ for final seating assignment

§ Guest learns final dining assignment at embarkation

§ The guest may speak with the Maitre d’ upon boarding the ship or on the first evening

§ The Maitre d’ will evaluate the guest’s request

§ If the Maitre d’ cannot accommodate the guest right away, either a confirmation or regret card will be sent by the next day, no later than lunch time.

§ Suite and Platinum guests will be guaranteed their dining choice once onboard as well as three additional cabins. The Maitre d’ will send a confirmation to their cabin.

https://www.goccl.com/irman/bookccl/sections/shipboard/DiningOnboard_master.html

So, you will get a dining assignment and you're free to visit with the Maitre d' if you're not happy with it. In a case like this I'm betting that the MD would work hard to get your dining assignment rescheduled if you ask...

:)

We are waitlisted on All 3 dining options. Sent requests last week for the Steakhouse and no response.

Please take pictures of formal night :eek::D

My avatar is our picture taken on Elegant night on our latest cruise. We got lots of compliments on our attire..:eek:

Archived