When did NCL change the name of the Courtyard area to "Haven"?

coffeebean

I haven't been on Cruise Critic for at least two or three months and I see that the Epic Suite area has been changed to Haven this and Haven that. When did these name changes take place?

Thanks. So....the restaurant for the suite passengers on Epic is no longer called The Epic Club?? Are the name changes fleet wide?

Thanks. So....the restaurant for the suite passengers on Epic is no longer called The Epic Club?? Are the name changes fleet wide?

Courtyard to Haven is fleet wide. Sorry I have no idea about the Epic club, have never been on the epic or in a suite.

I haven't heard anything about the Epic Club changing its name. Not sure why it would...it doesn't have "Courtyard" in the name, so it would still fit with The Haven.

I just looked at NCL's website. Deck 16 lists The Haven Restaurant but the deck plan still says The Epic Club. My guess is the name of The Epic Club has changed to The Haven Restaurant. The deck plans don't reflect the changes yet.

Interesting! I didn't realize they were changing it.

Archived