Laundry bag

auntdot

I have a question about the offer to 'fill a laundry bag for a set price'. (We are Diamond members but haven't sailed with RCCL for a few years) Does this happen on RCCL? If so, when would it be offered on a 12 day cruise - during the sailing? at the end of the cruise?

Thanks for any info!

auntdot

I think the price was $25. Although some think it is a one off offer mid cruise, if you ask your stateroom attendant you can get a bag at any time. That was for washing, drying and folding only. The clothes were returned un-ironed but the service was good for underwear and socks etc.

I have a question about the offer to 'fill a laundry bag for a set price'. (We are Diamond members but haven't sailed with RCCL for a few years) Does this happen on RCCL? If so, when would it be offered on a 12 day cruise - during the sailing? at the end of the cruise?

Thanks for any info!

auntdot

Hi Aunt Dot, here is the link to the Current C&A On-Board Ultimate Value Coupons for C&A Members It is listed by tier level.

Here is what you can include in the $25.00 Wash & Fold Special..... Pajamas, socks, shorts, swimwear, t-shirts, underwear.

I include anything that doesn't need ironing, which includes my knit pants.

When you "pack" the bag, roll everything as tightly as you can so you can fit more in there.

On 12 night cruises I believe you get 2 or 3 of them (even though you can ask for the bag as mentioned above). It seems to me they offer it every 4-5 days.

Wow! Thanks for the link, Patti. But now I have yet another question!:eek:

When would 'Wash and Fold Day' be on a 12 nighter? Half way? (I have to figure out how many pairs of unmentionables to pack!!! LOL)

Thanks!

Dot

I include anything that doesn't need ironing, which includes my knit pants.

When you "pack" the bag, roll everything as tightly as you can so you can fit more in there.

On 12 night cruises I believe you get 2 or 3 of them (even though you can ask for the bag as mentioned above). It seems to me they offer it every 4-5 days.

Ohh - thanks, Peggy! That helps with my decision about how many pairs of underwear, etc to pack!! :p

Thanks,

Dot

Wow! Thanks for the link, Patti. But now I have yet another question!:eek:

When would 'Wash and Fold Day' be on a 12 nighter? Half way? (I have to figure out how many pairs of unmentionables to pack!!! LOL)

Thanks!

Dot

You can ask your room steward for the bag any time. Sometimes there will be one already in your room. They only advertise it once or twice during the cruise but you can do it anytime. At least that's been our experience. We did it twice on our 12 day cruise.

Archived