shows reserved on Allure

tobecool

Hi, we reserved shws on Allure on rccl's website and got an email confirmed. I'm wondering if I should print this email and bring to the ship and show it when we go to every show? If not, then how do they know we have resrved and let us go without waiting in the long line?

thanks

Hi, we reserved shws on Allure on rccl's website and got an email confirmed. I'm wondering if I should print this email and bring to the ship and show it when we go to every show? If not, then how do they know we have resrved and let us go without waiting in the long line?

thanks

I always bring along copies of any e-mail confirmations, whether it's for shows, dining, wine packages, etc. Mistakes can be made, and unless you have documentation with you to show guest relations, it may take a while for them to check and get things straightened out. JMHO.

From experience from my past Oasis and Allure cruises, PRINT YOUR AGENDA! Twice, once from each cruise my reservation has dropped and they honored what I had on my printout! I compare my printout from what's on my tv screen in our cabin that way I don't have to carry it with me and if there are any issues I go to customer service to take care of any issues. Hope this helps!

From experience from my past Oasis and Allure cruises, PRINT YOUR AGENDA! Twice, once from each cruise my reservation has dropped and they honored what I had on my printout! I compare my printout from what's on my tv screen in our cabin that way I don't have to carry it with me and if there are any issues I go to customer service to take care of any issues. Hope this helps!

Thanks for your advice Janet. I wasn't going to bother printing my pre-cruise planner..until now! :)

Archived