WOW balls

VibraTech

I have tried to contact the folks about this and they don't respond. It looks like fun to me and even more to my kids. It seems to be based at or near Calico Jacks but I can find no further information. If you find anything would really appreciate it if you posted it.

I have tried to contact the folks about this and they don't respond. It looks like fun to me and even more to my kids. It seems to be based at or near Calico Jacks but I can find no further information. If you find anything would really appreciate it if you posted it.

Did you try calling?

WOWBALLS CARIBBEAN

Tel: 345-323-0606

according to someone on tripadvisor, they are located on the beach next to Calico Jacks.

Also looking for more information about this, cost etc.

Did you try calling?

WOWBALLS CARIBBEAN

Tel: 345-323-0606

according to someone on tripadvisor, they are located on the beach next to Calico Jacks.

Also looking for more information about this, cost etc.

Thanks- tried and you get a message. Didn't leave a number at the moment since I will be out of town for a couple of weeks but will give them a try when I get back.

I have no info to help....sorry....

but I noticed in one of my pictures that one of them was on SMB.

I didn't know what it was at the time, but the kid in it looked like he was having a ball. No pun intended :p

good luck on getting response

I was in Cayman a few months ago and saw the WOW Ball in action - it was very funny to watch but I bet you would be aching in pain for days after! This was right after I saw the water funnel about 2 miles out in the ocean - that was cooler :)

What I saw was a young girl (about 14 or so) get in the ball on the beach and stood there while the lady used a blower (like for your yard) to blow up the ball. Then she walked the ball down to the water with the lady holding a leash. When she hit the water, she immediately fell and could never stand up again. She rolled round and round. Fun for a young kid, I guess??

This was at the public beach on SMB and they had plenty of taxi drivers, other beach toys and a beachside grill (didn't catch the name).

WowBall.jpg.e1b878b8780bb0e107ab9b2d0f8b18fe.jpg

We did these at a local fair here in NY. The fair was in May - a nice, cool day. Put our niece and nephew in one each. After 5 minutes they were begging to get out - they were drenched in sweat, and it was only about 70 degrees out! I can't imagine doing this in the Caribbean!

I hope this is ok to post- finally got some info about WOW balls- I think we may give it a try- or my teens anyway loved the idea- looks like fun to me but I'm getting to be an old lady and may give it a pass:

"We are located on the Seven Mile Beach strip.

On the beach of Calico Jacks.

About 15 min by bus/taxi from the main peer.

We are planning a new location soon near the cruise ship harbor.

We are open Monday to Friday 8 am to 3 pm

Noon to 4 pm on the weekends

PRICES FOR THE HIGH SEASON ARE

Ride 1 – 10 min = 15 US$

Ride 2 – 20 min = 20 US$

Souvenir T-Shirts = 20 US$

Special 1(Ride 1 + T-Shirt)=30 US$

Special 2(Ride 2 + T-Shirt)=35 US$

All day pass US$50 with souvenir T-Shirt

the experience usually last a little longer because of the safety briefing

We can have multiple riders in different balls on the water at the same time."

• 3 weeks later...