best place to buy electronics - memory card for camera

snorkelman

I will be looking to get another memory card for my digital camera if i can get a great deal.

I remember buying a camera at a shop (can't remember the name, but it was on the left side of the main shopping street down town Charlote Amaile).

Has anyone had good experience buying digital camera memory cards cheap here?

Where shoudl I go?

I suspect you can find a better price here in the USA by either watching the local ads at CompUSA, BestBuy, etc. or check out the Internet, Tigerdirect, etc. Generally we have found the prices for electronics in the Caribbean in general to be no lower than you can find in the USA (on sale) or on the internet. Since an additional memory card for a digital camera is something you might need on the cruise, cards do fail and you should have at two if not more) I would suggest getting it before the cruise.

Have a great next cruise.

I have tried the carribean for digital cards but my best deal has always been online. Check a place called digi4me.com I have ordered from them multiple times and always been very pleased with the price. I think better than carribean

Cruised here cruised there cant remember them all

Thanks for the tip - yes in the past i shopped at Boolchands.

Anyway, i went online and just bought a 512mb XD card (always the most expensive) for $62 after shipping.

This is a great price because in just December 2004 I paid the same for a 256mb card!

Now I will have the extra memory for the cruise!

Since I have a 6.2megapix camera, I always like to save my pictures at the full 6meg size so i can enlarge to 8X10 if i want.

Now i will have plenty of memory!

Archived