Spa Pass on the Epic

BeadBabe

I love NCL's Spa Pass Program!!! If you don't know what it is, it's the BOMB! Every NCL ship I've been on has it, and I gives you access to the Spa's Relaxation Area. This allows you anytime the spa is open to use the locker rooms, showers, sauna, steam room, hydrotherapy pool, whirlpool, and cold plunge. As well as simply relax on any of the heated or cushy loungers to read, snooze or meditate.

My questions are for the EPIC:

• How much are couples passes?
  • How much are single passes?
  • Does the pass include 24/7 access or only regular spa hours? (I ask this because if you have a "Spa Cabin" you have 24/7 access, so I wondered if the common folk do to, or is it only regular spa hours.

I love NCL's Spa Pass Program!!! If you don't know what it is, it's the BOMB! Every NCL ship I've been on has it, and I gives you access to the Spa's Relaxation Area. This allows you anytime the spa is open to use the locker rooms, showers, sauna, steam room, hydrotherapy pool, whirlpool, and cold plunge. As well as simply relax on any of the heated or cushy loungers to read, snooze or meditate.

• Does the pass include 24/7 access or only regular spa hours? (I ask this because if you have a "Spa Cabin" you have 24/7 access, so I wondered if the common folk do to, or is it only regular spa hours.

There is no 24/7 access, even for the Spa Suites.....

The couples pass in December 2010 was $199 per couple

A single pass was $129.00 (I think)

The Spa closes at night and not open 24 hours. They need to clean the pools.

The Spa pass is one of the best things on Epic

Do you need a pass to book a massage or other appt?

Hi Debra

No you don't. You receive use of the Relaxation Area and Locker rooms with the purchase of any service for the time that you are there. So it's included during that time. Make use of it! It's wonderful!!

:D

The couples pass in December 2010 was $199 per couple

A single pass was $129.00 (I think)

The Spa closes at night and not open 24 hours. They need to clean the pools.

The Spa pass is one of the best things on Epic

Thanks David!! I love the spa!!! :D Someone just off the Epic said the couples pass was $269 so perhaps the price has gone up. But I'm guessing from your quote that a singles pass would be a bit over half the couples. That is still doable! :cool:

Can you buy a day pass or do you need to buy the week?

Hey Yogi

They limit the number of passes as to not overrun the area. They sell 120 week long passes per cruise. If they don't sell out, then they make day passes available. Based on the price I heard the Epic is charging for the week ($269 per couple), I bet the day pass will be around $30. I've yet to be on a cruise where they've sold out of passes except for the Panama Canal...but anything is possible.

We just got back from the epic and the spa pass was $199/couple or $119/$139 individual - can't remember for sure.

They said it's only limited to the first 60 couples but I am not sure if this is truly the case. Also, they do sell daily pass for $30 during port days.

Hey Yogi

They limit the number of passes as to not overrun the area. They sell 120 week long passes per cruise. If they don't sell out, then they make day passes available. Based on the price I heard the Epic is charging for the week ($269 per couple), I bet the day pass will be around $30. I've yet to be on a cruise where they've sold out of passes except for the Panama Canal...but anything is possible.

Thanks BeadBabe,

Im sure I would like a day but with so much to do on board Im sure I wont have much time.

We just got back from the epic and the spa pass was $199/couple or $119/$139 individual - can't remember for sure.

They said it's only limited to the first 60 couples but I am not sure if this is truly the case. Also, they do sell daily pass for $30 during port days.

Awesome!!! Thanks so much!!

thanks beadbabe! That is very helpful, b/c the gals in our group will only hang at the spa around the time of their appointments. So, paying for a pass would have been a waste of $$!

Most welcome Debra!

I love the spa pass. After the 7am stretch class and the 730a and/or 8a exercise classes in the gym...I love to lounge in the spa for an hour or so before starting my day!

Best to you!

Archived