Epic #9085 water view or lifeboat????

Sueil33

Just saw a video of some balcony rooms on epic that overlook lifebboats. Does anyone know if 9085 is over the lifeboats?? Hate to not be able to see directly down to the water.

Sorry to be the bearer of bad news- I highlighted your cabin in the photo below:

epic9.jpg

Just saw a video of some balcony rooms on epic that overlook lifebboats. Does anyone know if 9085 is over the lifeboats?? Hate to not be able to see directly down to the water.

Yes - over the lifeboats but why are you looking down at the waterline? :confused: Look out to sea - far more interesting. Of all the great sights that I have ever seen from my balcony, none have been against the side of the ship. Trust me - these lifeboats will make next to no difference to your enjoyment providing you are on deck 9 upwards. If at all concerned ask to move up a deck or two although IMHO extra cost is not worth it.

Hi all!

Had this stateroom on our last cruise. It was ok, and the lifeboat didn't bother us much, but yes, if you want to look straight down.... the view is obstructed. Otherwise the stateroom is good, very good location, but as all rooms on the Epic... they are pretty small.

Enjoy the cruise - the Epic is a great ship (if you disregard all the spots where they have gained some more room to squeeze more cabins in it...)!

DJ

Archived