How much does it cost from MCO to Cocoa Beach?

CRUISING71

Here's a list of shuttle operators often suggested on these boards for service between MCO and PC - typical fares range in the area of $25-30 per person each way (discounts for families and groups, so shop around):

www.cbshuttle.com

Cruisexpressfla

Star Trans

Cocoa Beach shuttle

TraveLynx ( www.travelynx.com )

If there are two or more travelling a one way rental car from MCO to Cocoa Beach/Cape Canaveral is likely a cheaper deal and will give you some options for shopping and dining. The smart cruiser ALWAYS flies in at least one day early, just in case.

Good luck! :)

Thank you so much...after much reading. I think we decided to rent a car, since we will fly in two days before the cruise.

We were worry about the driving and a friend make a comments and it makes sense. If we can handle Los Angeles's traffice, we can handle Orlando's traffic? Hopefully.....:)

Thank you so much...after much reading. I think we decided to rent a car, since we will fly in two days before the cruise.

We were worry about the driving and a friend make a comments and it makes sense. If we can handle Los Angeles's traffice, we can handle Orlando's traffic? Hopefully.....:)

You'll miss the worst of Orlando traffic (I-4, International Drive, etc...) when you drive from MCO to Port Canaveral. Good luck! :)

Here's a list of shuttle operators often suggested on these boards for service between MCO and PC - typical fares range in the area of $25-30 per person each way (discounts for families and groups, so shop around):

www.cbshuttle.com

Cruisexpressfla

Star Trans

Cocoa Beach shuttle

TraveLynx ( www.travelynx.com )

If there are two or more travelling a one way rental car from MCO to Cocoa Beach/Cape Canaveral is likely a cheaper deal and will give you some options for shopping and dining. The smart cruiser ALWAYS flies in at least one day early, just in case.

Good luck! :)

Cocoa Beach Shuttle just quoted me a rate of $66 round trip MCO to the Residence Inn in Cape Canaveral and returning directly from the Freedom of the Seas to MCO. I'm travelling solo so that's not a bad rate, about the same as renting the lowest priced car.

Archived