Dublin airport hotel

can786

Can anyone recommend a hotel close to (or even right at) the Dublin airport? I will be flying home from Barcelona and have a flight that arrives in Dublin at 12:10am with a connecting flight at 12:50pm. If there is a hotel with that is easy to reach from the airport I will book a room and get a few hours of sleep before going back to the airport for my connecting flight.

There are two hotels within the airport complex; The Raddison and Clarion Airport. Neither are really close, and a good walk from arrivals especially in middle of night and pulling suitcases after a cruise :(

Close to the airport there are another half dozen hotels, most with shuttles, and probably cheaper rates than the two mentioned above. Perhaps Bewleys Hotel.

I can't recommend any as I have never had to stay there, sorry.

There are two hotels within the airport complex; The Raddison and Clarion Airport. Neither are really close, and a good walk from arrivals especially in middle of night and pulling suitcases after a cruise :(

Close to the airport there are another half dozen hotels, most with shuttles, and probably cheaper rates than the two mentioned above. Perhaps Bewleys Hotel.

I can't recommend any as I have never had to stay there, sorry.

The Crowne Plaza is right near the airport and is a very good hotel and has a shuttle direct to the airport. It is in that same hotel area. We stayed there last summer because we had a very early flight to Venice.

Archived