You thought bringing a blender on board was a joke???

phlydude

We always brought our Black and Decker Blender with us. Many of our friends also have borrowed it. THis year was thinking about a Coffee Maker. Coffee on board is brutal and I really like my Dunkin Donuts Coffee.

My SIL brought a regular, big ole kitchen-sized Oster blender on our first cruise, and we made good use of it! She was going to leave it behind but she said if I could cram it into my luggage, it was mine. It was nicer than the one I already had at home, so I crammed it in LOL!

It's amazing how inventive people get in the name of alcohol :D

I may check out one of those small party blenders though. Are they battery operated?

Some of them are gas powered. :D

It's amazing how inventive people get in the name of alcohol :D

I may check out one of those small party blenders though. Are they battery operated?

The BD PartyMate is battery powered. It uses the rechargeable VersaPak batteries used by a number of their appliances. So when you get done blending, you can power clean your bathroom, or whack some weeds, or drill some holes, or saw some wood, or... OR make more drinks!

I use the VersaPak Gold batteries for 60% more drinks!

Think the blender has been discontinued for a while, but you can still find them on Ebay if no where else.

Do they make crock pots that size too? I might get the urge for some chili while mixing my frozen cocktails:D

Don't know but those "potpouri crocks" seem to work well for heating up the Hormel :D

This thread reminds me of something I find funny......

In the Cincinatti Airport, they have a huge plexiglass case of things you are not supposed to bring on an Airplane......

It includes the typical items.....Sissors, nail clippers, knives,.............AND

...........Chain Saws, Gas Cans, hedge clippers....and stuff like that..:rolleyes:

This thread reminds me of something I find funny......

In the Cincinatti Airport, they have a huge plexiglass case of things you are not supposed to bring on an Airplane......

It includes the typical items.....Sissors, nail clippers, knives,.............AND

...........Chain Saws, Gas Cans, hedge clippers....and stuff like that..:rolleyes:

I SAW THAT!!!! It was quite amusing to say the least!!

How Funny...I just got this in the mail yesterday and its pretty compact so now I'm thinking I can take this!! :D I've never taken one on a cruise but heck it might be fun!!

60000692.gif

Its kind of like the magic bullet, has a 2 cup one you can mix in or even a small blender one! ;)

If I can even find a Partymate, how do they work? Do they crush the ice really fine? Have to say I am tempted as I love mudslides but hate the price.

They crush ice, but not all of it really fine - there will some small chunky bits. But.... you could bring an ice shaver along...

Archived