Who else is leaving in Nov & Dec 2005!

Ziggy7

Gailwins -- We did this itinerary on a 14-day Rotterdam sailing for the holidays this past Dec. which also had the additional ports of Grand Cayman, Nassau and San Blas Islands (Panama). Normally, we don't book any ship excursions, preferring to "wing it". However, based on recommendations from several folks on this board, we booked the domed railway car excursion for the Panama Canal and the Torteguera Canal excursion in Costa Rica and were very glad that we did. Enjoyed both immensely. Very well organized, informative, entertaining; excellent tour guides on both excursions. We had visited Aruba and Curacao on prior occasions (cruises and land based) and were therefore aware of the genuine friendliness of the people and cleanliness of these islands. Would definitely recommend this itinerary. If you have any specific questions, I'd be happy to try and answer them.

Oosterdam - Mex Riv - 26/11/05 for me - time seems to start dragging just after I complete my booking - gee - wonder why--never happens after I book my Dentist!! 'Rochnd' - done Sea of Cortez with HAL - loved the ambiance, peace and tranquillity & want to cruise it again soon - hope u enjoy it also..! Happy cruisin' all!

• 1 month later...

December 17th on the Maasdam! Am I the first to register?

This will be my 21st cruise, #12 with HAL. I have enjoyed every single one of them and look forward to many more. I will remember to bring my lovely bronze medallion for the Mariners' Get together.

Archived