Exclusive rates????

dubaihammer

I have just checked my online reservation for my upcoming asian cruise and a new panel has appeared on the booking dashboard with the following text in it:

Prices shown reflect the Exclusive Rate that you have selected. A valid driver's license or state-issued ID; U.S. or Canadian military ID; or U.S. or Canadian local, state or federal law enforcement, fire department, or EMT employment badge or ID must be presented at the pier to validate eligibility for the applicable Exclusive Rate. If eligibility cannot be validated, you will be charged the standard rate or otherwise will be denied boarding.

I booked and paid the full price for this cruise.

Has anybody else got this or can I assume that it is another small error with the new website?

Since you didn't book an exclusive rate I would guess that this is an error on the website. That being said, I have booked the exclusive rate (FL resident) and they did check ID to make sure that I was a FL resident. I would call RCI or TA and ask about this so you don't have any issues the day of embarkation. Have a great cruise.

Archived