Did anyone else get sick on the Fantasy?

Terre

Just off the Fantasy 9/10-9/15 out of Charleston and I got sick on the last night -- the only day I ate from the buffet. I have been extremely sick all weekend.

Just wondering if anyone else on this cruise got sick, too.

A couple of years ago, the wife and I both got sick after eating the same meal in the MDR. Our DD had the same meal with no illness. It was on the last night and made for a long drive home. Never know where these things might come from.

Hey Terre! We also ate everywhere and never had a problem. I was on your roll call and ended up being a few cabins down from you. Knocked a couple of times but never got lucky finding you in. Hope besides the fact that you didnt feel well the last day, you had a great time.

Just off the Fantasy 9/10-9/15 out of Charleston and I got sick on the last night -- the only day I ate from the buffet. I have been extremely sick all weekend.

I was on the Fantasy back in June and got sick the day a after we got off, thought I caught something too. Come to find out per Drs review that because I took the see sick patch off all at once I has side effects, I was extremly sea sick on land. :(Next cruise I will gradually go off it. It did work great.:D

I was on the Fantasy back in June and got sick the day a after we got off, thought I caught something too. Come to find out per Drs review that because I took the see sick patch off all at once I has side effects, I was extremly sea sick on land. :(Next cruise I will gradually go off it. It did work great.:D

Definitely not that...I don't use the patch and those side effects wouldn't be what I had, but good thought. I am just now feeling better and all the "stuff" has somewhat stopped. Definitely a virus that could be picked up anywhere...I'm just glad I came down with it the last night of the cruise and not before.

Thanks everyone. I will be working a review probably this weekend; just haven't felt like sitting at my computer until now.

Have any of you written a review of your trip? I would love to read about it. We will be on the Fantasy in December for the first time and are curious about the ship! :)

Will also be on the Fantasy in December, on the 9th. This will be our second cruise on the Fantasy. We loved it last year.

Archived