Has zumba been on Emerald in Sept ?

Orangefan

Zumba is appearing on all the Princess ships. It has been extremely popular on the last 3 cruises we have taken. The only problem has been finding enough space to move in the venues provided. Perhaps they need to run 2 classes one for beginners and a more advanced group:)

Something to keep in mind when planning to do the Zumba class on board. It will not be at the same speed you are used to at home! They go very slow and teach all of the moves so the newbies can learn it, too. I was just on the Caribbean Princess and we only got to do four songs...and not back-to-back, like I'm used to. It was fun still, just not the workout it normally is. And, yes, it was a PACKED class!

I assumed it would be much slower but I will be very happy to do some zumba. I usually do zumba 4-5 times a week. The classes are fast paced but we always have newbies which is not a problem. They choose the back of the room and do what they can. As they attend more classes they get the basic steps. I am just happy that some zumba will be available. My luck it will come during my M & G !

Archived