Remy's or Palo's

teresa222

We are in a concierge suite and was sorry to learn that we can only make one reservation for Palo during the cruise for each event( brunch, tea and dinner ). For those who have traveled on DCL has it been your experience that you can get more reservations if the restaurant isn't full and you're flexible on time? We are senior citizens traveling with our son and his family.

I was in a 1 bdroom on the Dream this past August. We did brunch and dinner in Palo and we did dinner at Remy. All meals were wonderful! Remy is a totally different experience. We had MANY courses and it was all amazing. We did not do the wine and dinner package because it was a bit out of our budget but still an amazing meal. The concerige hosts were amazing and if you just go and chat with them they would most likely be able to get you into Palo for another meal if you want. I forgot to book my reservations in advance and we were able to get everything we wanted booked on the ship!

We are in a concierge suite and was sorry to learn that we can only make one reservation for Palo during the cruise for each event( brunch, tea and dinner ). For those who have traveled on DCL has it been your experience that you can get more reservations if the restaurant isn't full and you're flexible on time? We are senior citizens traveling with our son and his family.

We've always been able to book at least two nights in advance. I book one in my name, and another in DW's name. I book them as if they were solo reservations (i.e. table for one/no guests):D

Greetings,

We will be sailing on the 12/11/11 Dream and as Castaway Club Silver members, we were able to book Palo 90 days out and booked Remy just a few days ago. We are really looking forward to the experience.

Does anyone have any experiences with the $99.00 wine pairings selected from the French list? Is it worth it? Do you recommend it? Why or Why not?

Many thanks in advance.

Greetings,

We will be sailing on the 12/11/11 Dream and as Castaway Club Silver members, we were able to book Palo 90 days out and booked Remy just a few days ago. We are really looking forward to the experience.

Does anyone have any experiences with the $99.00 wine pairings selected from the French list? Is it worth it? Do you recommend it? Why or Why not?

Many thanks in advance.

I highly recommend enhancing your experience with the wine pairings if you can do it -- the attention to detail and the wine choices were PERFECT for every dish. We felt like royalty for the entire meal.

Archived