anyone get off one ship and get on another same day?

Eva65

Last January we did a 5 day on the Destiny, got off that ship and took the transfer up to Ft Lauderdale to board the Freedom for a 8 day down to Panama. We got there early enough I checked my email for free in the airport before going to the ship , and was there for VIP boarding when they cleared the ship. Paid for one round trip airfare from California and had two cruises. Had our laundry done the last day of each ship's itinerary so we had clean clothes in the suitcase.

Thanks all...We have booked it. Wee are leavng out of Port Canaveral, on carnival then the day we return from a 4 day cruise will walk over and get on the Royal ship. Thanks for easing my mind that it will not be a difficult day.

My Mom and I did this a few summers ago. Got off an HAL cruise in Fort Lauderdale then walked over to the Carnival ship. Of course, the only thing you have to worry about is a delay on the first ship but the odds are against it. We enjoyed it and the price difference between a 14 day cruise and two seven day cruises made it a very affordable option as well. We even got to go to Half Moon Cay twice .. I love that place!

this sunday we are driving from orlando to tampa to board the legend for 7 nights. We are going to get off the ship on sunday october 2 as early as possible and drive home to orlando. We will check email, check on the house, and leave for port canaveral by 12 noon to board the sensation for 4 nights. Just have to hope all goes smooth and no problems getting off the legend. This is the reason why we live in florida.

amen!

Yep a few years ago we got off Princess in Vancouver and instead of flying home from there it was cheaper to hop on HAL to take us to Seattle and fly from there.

While I prefer a regular B2b, same ship and cabin, it was fun to get off the ship walk around the curtain and get inline to board another ship.

We did a five day on the Destiny, disembarked, drove to ft lauderdale by the sea and stayed on the beach for three days Then drove to Maimi and got on the Imagination for three days. It was an absolute blast. Would do it again in a heartbeat. We were a little exhausted and a wee bit hungover as I don't bounce back like I did in my twenties. Still a great time. My dream is to do a B2B on the Oasis or Allure. Have great time on your cruises!!!

Archived