Freedom's Full Deck Plans - When?

I just saw that both of you are from Philly - recently moved from there to FL. Can I tell you I am needing a Wawa and cheesesteak fix more then you know!!

Ahhh, would lve a cheesesteak but diet will not allow,,,,,,,but I am sipping on Wawa coffee

I keep checking - you're right it's late,late March - Let get on with it - I want those Deck Plans - we are booked in an Aft cabin - I hope - I want to make sure the cabins #'s don't change - I want to see all the new goodies and where their going to be.

this is from the RCL web-site...

<<The line will begin sharing many of the new features to be introduced on Freedom of the Seas in early May - a year out from the ship's debut.>>

I would guess they'll hold the deck plans til then so as not to tip their hands...

"New photos and details are on the way! Check back soon for more on Freedom of the Seas' astounding features. Deck plans will be revealed on royalcaribbean.com in late March"

This is from the Freedom of the Seas page on RCCL website.

We have Wawa here in Virginia too! They compete with Sheetz for the best sandwiches.

I still like my idea to get a local guy to hire a Cessna and fly over and snap a few pics of the thing under construction. Not like you can hide it. Of course that won't get you deck plans... :rolleyes:

Theron

Archived