UBD in a Regular Balcony Stateroom

toberman

Thinking about this and it just seems there would not be enough space.

That's a reasonably small balcony, and I understand they bring in a table, but really.. how crowded is it ??

Also noted when reading about the UBD on Princess they 'seem' ?? to offer a special breakfast as well, although, it looks terribly similar to what anyone can order. Wondering why it's included with the UBD experience??

Here's what they say..

"For those who want to start the day with a romantic meal, opt for a breakfast which includes specialty pastries, fresh fruits, quiche, smoked salmon and other special treats served with a half bottle of French champagne."

Anybody been-there-done-that ??

I've done both the UBD & the Champagne Breakfast which is the cost of the $32 half bottle of champagne. UBD at $100 is much nicer but for the cost the breakfast was worthwhile for me. UBD comes in courses; Champagne Breakfast is delivered all at once so quite a few plates.

I don't think the CB is intended to compete with an UBD but is just another option for breakfast. Also the CB is available in any cabin so no need to have a balcony.

Dh and I had a blast with our UBBreakfast. We had a balcony at the time, not a mini and had plates all over the place. They bring you so much that you can't help but :eek:

We loved it so much we're doing it again in a couple of days. :D

We think it's MORE then worth it and would choose the breakfast over the dinner. :)

Dh and I had a blast with our UBBreakfast. We had a balcony at the time, not a mini and had plates all over the place. They bring you so much that you can't help but :eek:

We loved it so much we're doing it again in a couple of days. :D

We think it's MORE then worth it and would choose the breakfast over the dinner. :)

And the CB is available in any cabin...yea! :p

Did the CB in Alaska, loved it but we were two and there was easily food for 4 ! We felt bad wasting so much food.( Half bottle of bubbly was ok for 2 :D ).

Nice way to start the day and I would only do it if you can take your time and make it last . We did it on a sea day.

Archived