Interior Room - Verandah Deck

proudaunt

We are looking at an interior room on the Ecstasy and they have ones available that are on the Verandah deck. How easily would we be able to get a deck for fresh air from these rooms? I have claustrophobia issues but if I can get to an open deck quickly enough, I should be ok! Thanks in advance!

We are looking at an interior room on the Ecstasy and they have ones available that are on the Verandah deck. How easily would we be able to get a deck for fresh air from these rooms? I have claustrophobia issues but if I can get to an open deck quickly enough, I should be ok! Thanks in advance!

Very easily, indeed! Exit your cabin and go fore or aft and you're there! If you go toward the bow of the ship you'll find a door at the end of the hallway. Go through that door, up the stairs and through the next door and you'll find yourself with this view:

IMG_0532.jpg

If you go aft rather than forward just about 150 feet, probably quite a bit less, you'll find yourself here:

Ecstasy019.jpg

Ecstasy021.jpg

The Verandah Deck is one deck above the Lido where all the fun is!!!

:)

I agree -- if you have claustrophobic tendencies-- this is NOT the way to cruise.

The cabin is EXTREME darkness which gives the cabin a closed feeling. But on this class of ship they have that false window.

For your sake--look into an oceanview cabin

yes the Verandah deck has very few rooms in the front of the ship. At the very front there is a door to lead to the open deck at the front of the ship. Even when we don't stay on this floor we go up there for sail away. These rooms are nice because it is such an easy trip to the Lido deck. Enjoy!

Thank you everyone for your responses! The issue with me getting an ocean view room is that will make me feel even more closed in. If I can see out but not get out, then I will have a whole other realm of issues there. The interior rooms have lamps and such right? (I know, silly question). But as long as I view it as a regular hotel room and can get to open air within a short walk I will be fine. I am scared to death of a room that only has a porthole or an interior on a lower deck, no way in this world would I be able to do that!

Thanks for all your replies!

Archived