free internet access

ofey100

I am travelling to the following places next month....does anyone know of where you can get free wifi..ie macdonalds, starbucks etc. I went on a world cruise earlier this year and found that going to macdonalds at every port to use their free wifi was a major port of call!!!

St Maarten

Tortola - Virgin Islands

Grand Turk - Turks & Caicos

St Kitts - St Kitts

Antigua - Antigua and Barbuda

St Lucia - Saint Lucia

Dominica - Dominica

St Vincent - Saint Vincent & Grenadines

On my last cruise I noticed crew members going ashore with lap tops and inquired where there were going,the reply was to contact family and friends on free wifi.So if you want to know where its free ask your cabin staff.They have been to all these ports many times and know the best places.

Also note that access to the P&O forum, groups, images etc. is free of charge while onboard (via the ships PCs or wifi connection). If all you want to do is keep in touch with family/friends then you can make posts on the board or, for more private communications, set up a closed group.

• 3 weeks later...

Quite a few free on Grand Turk on the beach. Got good access at a bar in St Maarten, just caught the ferry got off turned left and the bar was on the front, the ones in the town wanted payment, so all it cost us was a coke and an orange juice plus we had a lovely view of the sea.

Archived