future cruise certificate-cruise to nowhere

WOW.

I didn't even THINK of looking at the actual certificate...how sad. :o lol

Thank you!! :)

No worries. I just happened to have mine handy and thought I would check. About halfway thru #1 of the T&C's, it says:

" You may apply the certificate towards the purchase of any Carnival cruise".

Call to verify it , but is sounds like you can use it for a CTN.

No worries. I just happened to have mine handy and thought I would check. About halfway thru #1 of the T&C's, it says:

Sounds like it...but, we all know Carnival has such a nice way with words- lol. Seriously considering the CTN for October out of Norfolk, the $100 would be awesome. If not, maybe we'll still go :)

Sounds like it...but, we all know Carnival has such a nice way with words- lol. Seriously considering the CTN for October out of Norfolk, the $100 would be awesome. If not, maybe we'll still go :)

I have always wanted to try one out of here but the pricing is always so darn high!!! :( Let us know how it works out for you.

OK so I got mine out. and it also says 3 - 5 days, $50 OBC.. there is no OBC for less than a 3 day cruise, which is why you cant use them on a CTN to get OBC, but I guess if you didnt want any OBC, they would allow you to use them.

Wouldnt it be easier to cancel the FCC and get a refund if you didnt want to use them for OBC?

shaky ground here with the terms.

OK so I got mine out. and it also says 3 - 5 days, $50 OBC.. there is no OBC for less than a 3 day cruise, which is why you cant use them on a CTN to get OBC, but I guess if you didnt want any OBC, they would allow you to use them.

Wouldnt it be easier to cancel the FCC and get a refund if you didnt want to use them for OBC?

shaky ground here with the terms.

OP could cancel and get a refund but it sounds like they want to use it to reduce the cruise cost. They aren't as concerned with getting the OBC. While they won't get the maximum benefit out of the FCC, they will break even. Like I said, probably best to call someone to be sure.

So, if anyone is interested- you cannot use a future cruise certificate for anything less than a 3 day.

But it's ok, because I found a cruise in January that I want to use it for. :)

Leave it to CCL to be fuzzy with the wording...LOL. However, this way you will get your OBC....IMO, the best benefit of buying the FCC.

Thanks for coming back to let us know. :)

Archived