Cruising out of Port Canaveral

dudewhatup

This will be our first time cruising out of Port Canaveral. We will be flying in to Orlando, the day before. Any suggestions for getting to and from Port Canaveral? I have heard suggestions for renting a car vs. a shuttle service. As we plan on staying the night before, I'm trying to figure out the logistics of getting to the port from a hotel, etc. Thanks for your recommendations.

This will be our first time cruising out of Port Canaveral. We will be flying in to Orlando, the day before. Any suggestions for getting to and from Port Canaveral? I have heard suggestions for renting a car vs. a shuttle service. As we plan on staying the night before, I'm trying to figure out the logistics of getting to the port from a hotel, etc. Thanks for your recommendations.

one way car rentals. most of the agencies (budget, avis) have locations right near the port offering free shuttles to and from the port.

There are lots of shuttle services from MCO to the port or hotel, look at past posts. There are also hotels in the Cocoa Beach area (park and cruise packages) with shuttles to the port, check past posts. If you want to sight see the day before renting a car at MCO is the likely thing to do. You can drop the car off the day of your cruise and the car rental people will shuttle you over to the port.

Archived