February 10th in FLL??

DTC

What the heck is going on in Fort Lauderdale on Friday the 10th of Feb?

The only thing I could find is Beradette Peters is there. The Renaissance, Embassy and Hilton are all booked!! :( Guess we'll have to try Cambria Suites.

Anyone know whats going on?? just curious

It's gotta be something besides that. We travel every year at this time and have never had an issue. We are from WI and our Winter Break in the end of the month.

Any one else??

Not sure but using a hotel search engine I easily found over 100 hotels with availability on that date.

Keith

I've been watching since July and found the Renaissance and Hilton Marina with no availability for the same weekend. I did notice the Renaissance had a Boat Show rate, but couldn't find any boat show in town that weekend. There are seven ships in port that leave on Saturday, Feb. 11 - lots of people. We finally booked the Hyatt Place North for too much, but will wait to see if we can get a better rate later. We are on the Constellation that leaves on Saturday. Hope you find something.

We are going to book the Cambria Suites in Dania Beach. $159/nt with free shuttles from airport and to cruise.

We stayed at the Renaissance in February and wanted to stay there again,

but were happy staying at the Cambria, it looks very nice and reviews are great!! Happy sailing everyone!!

Archived