Weight Watchers Point System anyone?

cruising mickey

Well, I've pretty much thrown caution to the wind the last few days. :( Ready to get back to it tomorrow. Also, I'm getting back to tracking. I had tried another diet the last couple weeks, which didn't work as well as I'd hoped. Looking forward to tracking again. Cruising in less than four months! :)

Did my WI this morning and I am up .6. I will have to pay very close attention to my tracking and eating this week, as I am going to switch

to a Saturday WI. And that gives me 2 less days this week to register a loss. I am not too sure what went wrong as I was sure that I wrote down

everything, but must have miscalculated portions.

Ebradley that is a great attitude for your cruise weight loss goal.

Nikki

Thanks Nikki, I was happy with the loss, but then had 2 days of bad eating. argh Just remember when you weigh in on your new day that you did have the 2 less days, so don't be hard on yourself if you don't see a loss. Heck, you might have a loss, who knows?

Down 1.5 lbs today. Guess I just got lucky, since my tracking last week was lacking and I had wine with the neighbours one night.

18 days till part one of our cruise and 2 pounds to go to make my second mini goal of losing 20 before our vacation.

Cam my DH is keeping it real...he says; as he makes fun of me running to show him that I can get into a pair of zip off pants, a skort and a shirt that I hadn't worn since our 2005 honeymoon cruise. :D I'm happy because I loved those pants.

Edited by KandCsailing

Hi all - I am going to join in on your WW thread. I've been on (and off) the program for about a year and half now, and really need to recommit. At this point I have a good 30 lbs to lose in total, but having just booked a cruise yesterday for Feb 2014, I would like to take the opportunity to really recommit and try to lose 15 to 20 lbs by my cruise date. Do you think that is a realistic goal for 6.5 months?

Tuesday is my WI day, so tomorrow is a good day for me to start anew.

I would like to join this thread. I started WW online in June and have lost 9 pounds. I would love to lose 20 or more before our cruise in December. I'm not sure if it's possible but I'm really trying. I track everyday but I can't seem to lose anymore weight. I would love to hear tips and advice. Thanks!

Andi:D

Welcome and good luck to both of our new losers. If you follow the plan, track faithfully, and do some exercise, you will lose 1 -2 pounds a week. When we fall off the wagon, that is when we put a few back on. Of course, there will be disappointments along the way, but you have a few extra weeks to take care of those, too.

I blew it last night by having an ice cream cone. Now I must work even harder to have a loss this week. But I will track everything.

Nikki

If you really commit both of your goals are completely doable. I've been on program for 20 weeks, and I'm down 29 lbs. Good luck!!

Sent using the Cruise Critic forums app

Wow, that is fantastic! It gives me hope that I can do this. I'm going to really start watching and tracking everything. I know if I do this right it will work. It's just a matter of doing it.:)

Welcome and good luck to both of our new losers. If you follow the plan, track faithfully, and do some exercise, you will lose 1 -2 pounds a week. When we fall off the wagon, that is when we put a few back on. Of course, there will be disappointments along the way, but you have a few extra weeks to take care of those, too.

I blew it last night by having an ice cream cone. Now I must work even harder to have a loss this week. But I will track everything.

Nikki

Thank you! The best part of WW is everyone is there to help the others. I love hearing how others have made it work for them and continue to make it work. I know I get depressed if I go over points and then just blow it big time. I need to really stay on track and this will work. So glad I saw this thread!:)

I stepped on the scale for my WI this morning expecting to see a small gain. I switched my WI day from Monday to Friday this week and while I tracked, I did get into the weekly allowance. Instead I was down .6. That is what I gained last week, so I am right back on track. It seems a small miracle but I will take it.

Nikki

Congratulations on your loss this week, Nikki. Any loss is good and worth celebrating as an accomplishment!

Kerri and ebradley - thanks for giving us the timeline for your weight loss. 18 lbs in 15 weeks, and 29 lbs in 20 weeks is fantastic! Somehow my weightloss really crawls. I am always grateful to get even .5 lbs in a given week.

So far I am having a good, on-plan week. As long as I don't binge over the weekend, I am really hoping to see a decent loss at my WI on Tuesday. My daughter is away for the next two weeks (one at camp and one with her father), so I am hoping to squeeze in a few extra workouts while she is away. Fingers crossed!

Well I had my WI on Wednesday night and I was down another 3lbs! I was thrilled...I had expected 2lbs, so 3 was GREAT!. I'm down a total off 11 since July 10th. I haven't done so well with my eating since Wednesday night though. UGH! I splurged on some fried chicken for dinner that night and regretted it later b/c I felt yucky. Then last night I had a half of a veggie & cheese sub from our local pizza place with an order of fries. Getting it together today though. I will NOT go in there Wednesday with a gain. Not happening!

I know the scale is off today, says I gained 2.4 lbs this week. I wasn't expecting to lose, but didn't expect that. It was my birthday and I had a funeral luncheon, so my food is out of whack. I think it was salt in what I ate, and I drank too much water yesterday. I'm going to weigh myself again tomorrow to be sure. Will try my best to eat right this weekend, will be in Atlantic City to celebrate my birthday. But other than alcohol, I won't be going crazy.

Hi everyone. My name is Barbara & I'm from the Philly area & just joined WW online 2 weeks ago. I've tried WW many times and lost weight but always feel off the wagon and for some reason stayed off the wagon. I'm hoping to stay on for good this time around.

I WI on Thursday and I'm down 5.6 lbs which I'm so thrilled about.

I'm heading to Disney in October and would like to lose 20 lbs or more by then.

I'm sailing the New Year's cruise on The Majesty of the Seas.

Hello Barbara.

Dh and and drove up north yesterday for a party at a friend's cottage that was high above the lake. I got my exercise by offering to be everyone's beer run girl when the party moved down to the dock and the beer was up many steps. Only thing I drank was diet pepsi.

Edited by KandCsailing

Hello Barbara.

Dh and and drove up north yesterday for a party at a friend's cottage that was high above the lake. I got my exercise by offering to be everyone's beer run girl when the party moved down to the dock and the beer was up many steps. Only thing I drank was diet pepsi.

Less than half of the stairs show up in the photo. :D

2013-08-10172425_zps1b8e4ed5.jpg

Wow, don't know if I'm up to that yet and even after losing some lbs don't know if my knees could take it but I'd give it a go for sure. Love how you found a way to get your exercise in while having fun and what a great idea.

Thanks for the warm welcome.