wow sale 2011

sonyynos

It's normally for all bookings...but the prices USUALLY are NOT reduced SALE prices...what you get with the Wow Sale is Reduced Deposit & Onboard Credit based on the length of your cruise...you will be able to get any price drops up till final payment...but cannot use a C&A coupon, Balcony Discount or Shareholder Credit...

That's interesting. Does anyone know if when you book during a Monday/Tuesday special, can the Diamond balcony discount be used?

Thank you, Steve. There is no way to book using that discount online is there. Don't I have to call to get the balcony discount?

They don't have that feature for booking online. I always book online then call C&A with my reservation info and they apply it right away. And I always ask for an updated invoice reflecting the discount.

Thank you, Steve. There is no way to book using that discount online is there. Don't I have to call to get the balcony discount?

They don't have that feature for booking online. I always book online then call C&A with my reservation info and they apply it right away. And I always ask for an updated invoice reflecting the discount.

That is correct....you must call to have the discount applied.

Do you get a reduced deposit if you book on board?

Yes, we booked a future cruise while on the Oasis this past eb. and it cost us $100 per. We also got a future certificate for $100 per and it assured us of OBCs.

WOW gives you reduced deposit and obc. If it was a spectacular price drop, they wouldn't need wow to sell it. Hence many comments that the prices usually go up, not down, during this sale.

If you get OBC for price drops between when you book and final payment, why would RCCL raise their prices before the sale? Do they assume folks won't monitor prices?

If you get OBC for price drops between when you book and final payment, why would RCCL raise their prices before the sale? Do they assume folks won't monitor prices?

OBC is not given for price drops. Your price is reduced accordingly until final payment.

As a single parent, I book WOW sales for the reduced deposit and onboard credit. When I am cruising, the last thing I am thinking about is booking another cruise onboard. Besides even if the price increases, you can always call for a price adjust ment when they drop. I booked my 12night Southern Caribbean during last May's WOW sale. I got an inside for $799pp which I thought was a deal and then last weekend promenade staterooms were $739pp and this weekend Balcony guarantees were $849. I took advantage of both price drops.

what if i tell rcl i cancel and just re-book?

this is the time of the year that I show up for the wow sale

i repeat it every single day , yes u can cheat the wow sale. Of course Im not gonna tell u how , but if u think for a second you will see that is really easy to do it.

i always have some reservations before the wow sale , if the price goes the same I cancel it and get the wow sale ( yeah even if i had a previous reservation )

if the price goes I wil have to determine what is best.

if I just booked last week you think rcl will give me the obc?

Whose name is the first name on the reservation? Don't use that name on the new Wow sale reservation. Book it in the other (second) person's name and leave the new second person as 'to be decided' and fill it in later.

Never tried it but maybe someone else has.

this is the time of the year that I show up for the wow sale

i repeat it every single day , yes u can cheat the wow sale. Of course Im not gonna tell u how , but if u think for a second you will see that is really easy to do it.

i always have some reservations before the wow sale , if the price goes the same I cancel it and get the wow sale ( yeah even if i had a previous reservation )

if the price goes I wil have to determine what is best.

Yahoo, why aren't you gonna tell us how? What is the big deal already.

Here's part of the conditions.

Any existing booking that is cancelled between September 29th and October 4th, 2011 and is rebooked for the same sailing on October 4rd or 5th, 2011 will not be eligible to receive the offer.

"wow" your good, thanks for posting that. I not need waste my time calling now.

can I just clarify if I book a cruise tomorrow & it goes down in price before I cruise do RCI refund the difference? can I do this if I book through a TA?

Archived