Hotel jazz area

ISLAND DIVA

We stayed across the street at Hotel Inglaterra and ate breakfast on the corner at a little café (can't remember the name) that had some good little breakfast sandwiches. Our favorite for dinner was Cerveceria Catalana, the tapas were awesome. There is a little grocery store a half block down the street that runs between the café and Hotel Inglaterra that is good for some wine or other essentials.

Kirk

We stayed at Hotel Jazz a few weeks ago. We ate dinner in a small restaurant called "Olives" or "Olivia" - something like that. It was a few blocks from hotel. It was rated well and was not very expensive. I'm sure the hotel could give you directions. Barcelona is wonderful - have fun!

I had breakfast at the hotel; but Starbucks was down the street, but wasn't open when I looked; there is also a little coffee shop on the other side of the street too; there is also a wine bar next to the hotel, it has pizza, sandwiches and wine which was good.

Hi there,

For breakfast you can also dine in the market of the Ramblas, it is a very unique experience and also there is Cafe Zurich just further along the street from Starbucks.

We had some great dinners in Tellar de Tapas, hope this helps..

Archived