Future Cruise certificate

k2

How do I enter this online for a recently booked cruise? I booked through an agent but I thought that I read somewhere that you can enter these online instead of mailing them, but I cannot find where to do it. Can anyone tell me how to do it?:confused:

How do I enter this online for a recently booked cruise? I booked through an agent but I thought that I read somewhere that you can enter these online instead of mailing them, but I cannot find where to do it. Can anyone tell me how to do it?:confused:

Here is a link for future cruise certificate. Just fill in the information on the form and they will send you a response: We received your email, and will process your request within 5-7 business days.

http://www.carnival.com/cms/requestforms/futurevacationcert.html:):)

Good luck and Happy cruising

That link should work. I had a bit of trouble entering mine, so I called Carnival Web support. Turns out that I had to switch browsers to Internet Explorer for it to work. The browser I was using, (Mozilla Firefox) wouldn't let the information "transmit". It just sat there, when I tried to send it. Switched to IE, and BLAM,,,off it went, and I got confirmation a few days later, and saw the Onboard Credit in about a week.

Have a GREAT cruise!

"SKY"

Thanks also for the link. Once successful, do we still have to take the paper cert with us to the ship? I have one cert that we're using in Nov but handled via snail mail to get the credit. They said I had to bring it in person when I check in.

Joyce

I dont know who "they" is .. but you dont have any reason to bring it .. maybe what they meant was most people bring the email confirming the OBC (not the FCC you used asking for the OBC)

I dont know who "they" is .. but you dont have any reason to bring it .. maybe what they meant was most people bring the email confirming the OBC (not the FCC you used asking for the OBC)

Firefly I hope you're correct. I had called Carnival and they told me the address to send the certificate to and to be sure to bring it with me. I'll check exactly what paperwork I have at home because I don't recall any email from them confirming receipt although my TA said that the credit was applied and the OBC is showing up. That's why I wasn't sure why I had to bring the cert with me.

Assuming with the new online redemption form, we'll see some kind of email response to the address we provide.

Thanks again to all for information on this. One cruise down, four booked and one planned. All of that without addressing the bucket list.

Joyce

Nope, you shouldn't have to have the certificate when you board,,,however,,,it's a piece of paper, and it might save you a lot of grief if you just put it with all the other paperwork you bring along on the cruise. I've never had to show the certificate, and have always had it applied O.K., both by doing it on line, and by sending it "snail mail", but there's always that first time! :eek: If you've got it handy, why not take it with you?

"SKY"

Is this working in the past few days for anyone? Tried 3 browsers (safari, IE, Google Chrome) and the information just sits there and will not transmit. Is this part of the recent 'glitch'?

Is this working in the past few days for anyone? Tried 3 browsers (safari, IE, Google Chrome) and the information just sits there and will not transmit. Is this part of the recent 'glitch'?

That's exactly what it did when I tried it using "Foxfire". When I did it again, using IE, it went without any problem at all. Sounds like it's just a glitch that Carnival servers are having, so I don't know what their problem is. If you have time, you might just want to try it every day, until it works. Otherwise, you may have to send it in via "snail mail". PIA,,,,but it'll get the job done. :mad:

"SKY"

Another thing to check when using IE is the compatibility view. Under tools click on "compatibility view settings", then click on 'add this website".

Another option is to look at the address bar. There is an icon that looks like a torn piece of paper. Click on it to turn it blue. This puts it into the compatibility view. Hopefully this might help, along with using only one name in the "requestor" box on the form.

Sharon

When you are able to look at your cruise documents, look at the page that says "Invoice" at the top right corner. Look on the left side under the box that says "Cruise Itemized Charges" and you should see "Promotional Onboard Credit" and the credit amount for your sailing. If it has been applied properly, it will show. If not, call agent or CCL and ask them about it before you go. Keep in mind it may take as long as 7 days for it to show up after you apply for it on line.

Archived