What can ship board credits be used for?

Imagineer

Hey fellow Oceania fans, we've been informed by our TA that we have $550 onboard credits for our upcoming Med cruise on the Insignia. We've never had any ship credits on any prior cruises so this is a first time experience. So pardon, if you will, a bit of ignorance on my part, but what all can they be used for?

cheers,

the Imagineer

Excursions booked onboard

If you are on an Oceania class ship the La Reserve & Privee restaurant fees

Just about anything that goes on your WORLD card ;)

Enjoy

Lyn

P.S. they do have some nice watches & jewelry in the shops :D

...we already have pre-paid gratuities, and we're planning on buying wine in Italy to bring on board so I guess we'll look at whatever else we can use it for...

...maybe put it toward a few beers here and there, book an extra shore excursion or my wife can enjoy the spa. Thanks for the info...

cheers,

the Imagineer

...we already have pre-paid gratuities, and we're planning on buying wine in Italy to bring on board so I guess we'll look at whatever else we can use it for...

...maybe put it toward a few beers here and there, book an extra shore excursion or my wife can enjoy the spa. Thanks for the info...

cheers,

the Imagineer

If the shipboard credit is a "gift" from your travel agent, it is refundable, and if you have a credit balance at the end of the cruise, Oceania will reimburse you in cash. If the shipboard credit is from Oceania you must use it on board. We don't go on ship's excursions and our gratuities are prepaid, so we were refunded cash for the TA's "gift" at the end of the cruise.

Archived