Bristol Hotel in San Diego

shabal57

Has anyone stayed at or heard anything about the Bristol Hotel in San Diego? I got a decent rate for a pre cruise stay there in May. Reviews seem to be generally good, but I just wanted some CC feedback if anyone knows about this hotel. Thanks.

It is a small boutique hotel in down town San Diego. I've not stayed there, only eaten lunch in it's restuarant, and attened an event in it's roof top lounge.

One thing to note is there is a Trolley stop on the corner. It could be kind of noisy. They run from about 4:30am to midnight. Also, quiet a few homeless folks in the area - but they are pretty harmless. Just wanted you to be aware.

friends stayed at bristol precruise...you get clean room boutique hotel but a block away is a San Diego Hidden Gem=Westgate...go visit and you will find Paris Palatial ambience with very imported interior...here is website>http://www.westgatehotel.com/

...my recommendation is to have breakfast there or go for cocktail hour=very classy!!!

Archived