Cruises out of San Juan April/May 2013

Cruises after April 2013 will be released next spring. They simply don't list them that far in advance.

However, you should note that for the summer 2012, Royal Caribbean doesn't not have any ships sailing from San Juan (much to my dismay, as I can only cruise during the summer, and I love the Southern Caribbean). They decided that it is more profitable to send thosee ships to Europe for the summer, but the ships did return for the fall/winter season.

Hi !

We will be done our first B2B and first cruise from San Juan in the Brilliance of the seas in Jan-2013.

Those with experience may tell me that it happens with the language in shows? Is in english or spanish ?

The activities for children are realised in English or Spanish ?

Thanks !

Hi !

We will be done our first B2B and first cruise from San Juan in the Brilliance of the seas in Jan-2013.

Those with experience may tell me that it happens with the language in shows? Is in english or spanish ?

The activities for children are realised in English or Spanish ?

Thanks !

On Serenade the shows are in english,Cruise director speaks E and S

Children i dont know

Herbert

we are also looking for a 14 day cruise out of san juan, we loved the southern islands as well, we cruised on the victory in september 10 and want to cruise april 2013 we dislike sea days so looking for a cruise line with little of these fingers crossed they come out soon;)

I am waiting also!! As soon as they come out, I will book Brilliance. We love the Southern Caribbean itin. So will keep watching and waiting and book as soon as those Apr/May itins become available.

Could it be,that we travel one cruise together,on Serenade April 30th 2011

from SJ:rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes:

Could it be,that we travel one cruise together,on Serenade April 30th 2011

from SJ:rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes:

Absolutely! We were on a B2B on Serenade with our second leg starting April 30th. Cruised with my sis and her husband.

Archived