It's finally here!!!

flgatormom29

We are on the road to the hotel!!! Been on the road about 45 mins and only about 3ish hours to go!

We board the Freedom tomorrow and I get married monday in Key West!!!!!! OMG!!!!!!

I booked this cruise May of 2010. So my count was 500+ and NOW WE ARE ON OUR WAY!!!!!!!

So looking forward to an amazing week with my family and best friends!!!! Today, the weather is BEAUTIFUL, hope it stays this way all week!

We are on the road to the hotel!!! Been on the road about 45 mins and only about 3ish hours to go!

We board the Freedom tomorrow and I get married monday in Key West!!!!!! OMG!!!!!!

I booked this cruise May of 2010. So my count was 500+ and NOW WE ARE ON OUR WAY!!!!!!!

So looking forward to an amazing week with my family and best friends!!!! Today, the weather is BEAUTIFUL, hope it stays this way all week!

Congratulations! Leave the ship in good shape because we board her next Saturday. ;)

And also, congrats on your wedding! We're also getting married in Key West next April? Do you mind if I ask where you're doing it and who your officiant is? We're planning on a beach wedding but haven't yet decided who to hire for the ceremony.

Best of luck!

OP- Have fun!!! :D Are you getting married on the beach or on the cruise ship? Whose your photographer? Just curious, because I just got married in Key West in May :) Your post just made me remember my great day. I'm wishing you a GREAT cruise and an EVEN MORE AWESOME wedding!!!

Congratulations! Leave the ship in good shape because we board her next Saturday. ;)

And also, congrats on your wedding! We're also getting married in Key West next April? Do you mind if I ask where you're doing it and who your officiant is? We're planning on a beach wedding but haven't yet decided who to hire for the ceremony.

Best of luck!

Have fun at your wedding! Which beach are you getting married at? And whose your photographer? I can give you the name of the officiant I used, if you want.

Have fun at your wedding! Which beach are you getting married at? And whose your photographer? I can give you the name of the officiant I used, if you want.

I'd love to know! We've narrowed it down to a couple, we think, but for no reason other than that they look decent online and were nice enough to talk to. A personal recommendation (assuming you'd recommend him/her!) would be great!

I'd love to know! We've narrowed it down to a couple, we think, but for no reason other than that they look decent online and were nice enough to talk to. A personal recommendation (assuming you'd recommend him/her!) would be great!

Her name was Janine Brown. My photographer was Christy Transier. Christy actually found Janine for us, as we didn't really care who married us, as long as we were married legally! :p As far as Janine though, I thought she was great. We communicated through email, and she was very prompt. I thought she was very professional and dressed appropriately too. If you have any other questions, feel free to ask :) A couple of questions for you, which beach are you getting married at? And is Christy your photographer too?

(edit) One thing though, Janine was late in sending our marriage license in to the state. IIRC, Florida/Monroe county requires the license to be sent in within 10 days. The government center in Key West (Monroe county) still processed the license, but it caused a delay in me receiving it, which made my insurance process a pain in the butt..(wanted to add DH to my insurance), but overall it worked out. I never did talk to Janine about the delay, so who knows what happened. I was just relieved that everything was okay in the end.

Nothing like the feeling of leaving for a cruise.

Congratulations on your wedding!

Thanks for the info! Probably getting married at Smathers. It's a Wednesday so shouldn't be too many other people there, and no cruise ships in port that day.

That's where I got married at!! Try to get spot #12, if you can :) And I also got married on a Wed as well! Crazy stuff.

Archived