Finally!

theneals4

We got our 2nd cruise booked, finally!!

We will be back on the Dream May 12th, 2012 and going back to the Western Caribbean!

We are pretty excited, to be going back. We had such a good time that we decided, that we wanted relive it again!

I also have a question for those seasoned cruisers out there, im already looking for a cruise on the Breeze for april or may 2013. So what is better Eastern or Southern Caribbean??

Thanks!!

We got our 2nd cruise booked, finally!!

We will be back on the Dream May 12th, 2012 and going back to the Western Caribbean!

We are pretty excited, to be going back. We had such a good time that we decided, that we wanted relive it again!

I also have a question for those seasoned cruisers out there, im already looking for a cruise on the Breeze for april or may 2013. So what is better Eastern or Southern Caribbean??

Thanks!!

We did Southern this past spring and loved it... were actually thinking of doing the dream next april so its great that you had such a good time!

We went to St. Thomas, Barbados, St.Lucia, St. Kitts, & St. Maarten.

All were beautiful and had many unique things to do! We are interested in doing the Victory Southern Carib itinerary again so i vote for you to try Southern!

Either way you will have a great cruise!

Archived