Big News

izzypooch

red frog rum bar, alchemy bar, ea sports bar, wine tasting with sail and sign card, blue iguana...sounds like drunken frivolity to me! but i do agree that the burgers and mexican cantina were thrown in... for some balance anyway

red frog rum bar, alchemy bar, ea sports bar, wine tasting with sail and sign card, blue iguana...sounds like drunken frivolity to me! but i do agree that the burgers and mexican cantina were thrown in... for some balance anyway

its better to drink alot of alcoholic drinks with a full stomach compare to an empty stomach

Why so much on the food and bars? :cool:

No doubt all the new features will cost extra like drinks and burgers. :rolleyes:

I was hoping they would add adult beverage.

That would definitely get me to try Carnival. ;)

According to the conference Guy's and the Blue Iguana will be free :)

There is no cost for the additions except for the order your own Concoction or something like that...This is what will be added

There will be 5 types of burgers at Guys burger bar and his own onion rings

Going fleet wide will be a new brunch in the dining rooms at lunch time and along with new menu items will feature the Punchliner comedians performing in the dining room itself , 10 minute cameos

On stage now is DJ IRIE who is one of the worlds most famous DJs and he will be re branding all our nightclub experiences and deck parties. More on this soon

The Carnival Liberty will have it's wine bar converted to a new lounge called Alchemy bar featuring new made to order cocktails featuring prescription pads where you get to fill out what will make you feel good.

The Carnival Liberty will have it's new sports bar called EA sports bar with all the gaming that they are famous for. It will feature hot pretzels and beers.

Carnival Liberty will have a new Lido as I said with a Red Frog rum bar featuring ThirstyFrog fraught and many different rum cocktails. There will on the other side of the lido and adjacent to the Cantina there will be the Blue Iguana tequila and Mexican beer .......we will have live music and dueling bar contests

Carnival Liberty will have the first Guy Fieri burger bar and will feature his gourmet burgers and his barbecue sauce. This will then evolve around the fleet through ( dates to follow later ) and he is here right now on stage and saying how excited he is. It's called Guys Burger Joint and the cost is $0.00

Carnival Liberty will have it's lido deck completely re done and will have 2 new bars and layout. First up is the Blue Iguana Cantina will be poolside and will feature Mexican food with either pre made tacos or a burrito station and an automated tortilla station.......and it costs $0.00

There will be a automated wine tasting machine in the library where swiping your sail and sign card to sample various wines.

On stage now is DJ IRIE who is one of the worlds most famous DJs and he will be re branding all our nightclub experiences and deck parties. More on this soon

Cherry onto will go fleet wide. this is the candy place on the New Magic....

I think these changes are Great and alot of people who wouldn't sail carnival are now re-thinking I know my friends emailed me they are changing their Royal Caribbean Vacation to the Liberty for 2012....We sail on Liberty very soon and are very excited...

Dont forget there will be more PRODUCTIONS shows, and all new shoes and from what it sounds like there will always be something to see or hear....

Archived