Florida resident rate and C&A discount?

Hello everyone,

I have a couple questions about a cruise I am planning for a friend and I...

My friend lives in Florida but I do not, am I correct in thinking that only one of us in the cabin has to be a Florida resident to receive a resident rate on the fares if available on the cruises I'm looking at?

My friend has never cruised before but I am a Diamond C&A member. Can I use my C&A discount on a balcony (or higher category) cabin in addition to a the Florida resident rate?

I feel a little out of practice and I haven't been around here much in the last little while so any other advice anyone feels might be useful would be appreciated.

Thanks!

Hello everyone,

I have a couple questions about a cruise I am planning for a friend and I...

My friend lives in Florida but I do not, am I correct in thinking that only one of us in the cabin has to be a Florida resident to receive a resident rate on the fares if available on the cruises I'm looking at?

My friend has never cruised before but I am a Diamond C&A member. Can I use my C&A discount on a balcony (or higher category) cabin in addition to a the Florida resident rate?

I feel a little out of practice and I haven't been around here much in the last little while so any other advice anyone feels might be useful would be appreciated.

Thanks!

We had the exact opposite, we live in Fl and are C&A members, sister in law lives in NY, she sailed with us, same cabin and we got a NY discount and the C&A discount. (There was no Fl resident rate offered)

We had the exact opposite, we live in Fl and are C&A members, sister in law lives in NY, she sailed with us, same cabin and we got a NY discount and the C&A discount. (There was no Fl resident rate offered)

You raise a good point, I will make sure to check for residency rates for my own location as well.

Thank-you

Archived