Voyager Class on RCL ????

I would like info on the Jr Suites on this class of ship? It says coffee and tea service in the room. Does this mean you have an expresso machine or is it a coffee maker that only uses their coffee? Could I use my starbuck in the machine?? It is a long cruise and I can't live without my own coffee.LOL:D

Thanks

Paul

I am probably not qualified to answer since it has been a couple of years that I have sailed RCCL. When we last sailed in a JS, there was no coffee or tea set up. If that has changed for the JS, I'd be surprised.

We did have this set-up in our GS, however. There was an electric device to heat hot water, and then a more complicated pot and pan type gadget to brew tea. I am not sure if it would brew coffee. The gadget was nothing like the coffee machines you see in hotels, and certainly not an expresso machine.

Hopefully, someone else can answer for you since I will be bumping this up. :D

I would like info on the Jr Suites on this class of ship? It says coffee and tea service in the room. Does this mean you have an expresso machine or is it a coffee maker that only uses their coffee? Could I use my starbuck in the machine?? It is a long cruise and I can't live without my own coffee.LOL:D

Thanks

Paul

When you need coffee, it is available on the Royal Promonade almost any time.

Jan

i would like info on the jr suites on this class of ship? It says coffee and tea service in the room. Does this mean you have an expresso machine or is it a coffee maker that only uses their coffee? Could i use my starbuck in the machine?? It is a long cruise and i can't live without my own coffee.lol:d

thanks

paul

via

I would also check the expiration date on the coffee in the room. We just returned from a cruise on Voyager of the Seas and the coffee was expired (I realized after I brewed and tried to drink it). It was TERRIBLE. When they replaced it, they gave me MORE expired coffee. Also, the pot brewed more coffee than would fit in the cup! You're better off ordering room service or walking to the pool, Windjammer or Promenade to get your coffee.

There is a coffee and tea maker in the room. My husband does not like Seattle Best so we bring the Folgers individual packets (like the tea bags). We also always bring our travel mugs. It was great to make hot water for the coffee and enjoy a cup in the morning while out on the balcony.

Archived