Rita's Fiesta Package: Allure

I am so excited. Just signed up our gang of 8 for Rita's Fiesta Package on Allure of the Seas Nov 2nd. I hear it is a lot of fun and you get:

3 large margaritas :D, chips, salsa, guacamole and steak/chicken fajitas, plus desserts. It also includes a straw hat and flashing necklace, music and dancing.

Has anyone else had a good time at Rita's Fiesta? Would like to hear about your fun.

Thanks for your input

You are right with your description of Rita's Fiesta. That is exactly what you get.

We just returned from Allure on Sunday and did do the Fiesta on Wednesday night. The flashing necklaces were on the tables as you approached the restaurant so it was a very festive atmosphere. Music was also playing.

We were seated and given a small sombrero and put on our flashing necklaces. Drinks were served, there was a sing along, some dancing and the food was being served throughout. To our taste the food was average, but we had a great time and plan to do it again the next time we are on Allure.

In this instance, I think it's more about the fun than the food! I hope you have as much fun as we did. Allure is a great ship.

We just signed up for this last night as well. After reading a currently active thread...Is it live or is it Memorex?.....Where they had a great description and pictures, it just looked like a real fun way to kick off the cruise, so as they did....we booked it the first night.

Archived