Price reduction...check it out!!!

alb1956

Woo Hoo!!!!! Just got an on-board credit for our upcoming cruise on the Dream!! $60.00 per cabin. Means more fu-fu drinks!!! Everyone.....go check out the Carnival webpage. Maybe your cruise has been reduced too!!! Good luck!!!

I'm not familiar as to how these reductions work. Is there a particular category where a guest gets a price reduced on their cruise (or on board credit) or do all guests get a reduction, regardless how they booked. Of course, I do understand that this would apply only to specific cruises that have reduced their prices.

I'm not familiar as to how these reductions work. Is there a particular category where a guest gets a price reduced on their cruise (or on board credit) or do all guests get a reduction, regardless how they booked. Of course, I do understand that this would apply only to specific cruises that have reduced their prices.

You can get a price reduction on any fare if it is before final payment date.

After final payment date you can get OBC for price drops if you booked early saver rate only.

I saw price drop for our cruise for "55+" . Three out of 4 of us are 55+. Could the 3 of us file claim for the reduced price or do we all have to qualify for the age discount? We booked together thru a travel agent.

Are you before final payment or booked with early saver rate? Only one person per cabin needs to be 55 to get the price reduction for all in the cabin.

If you qualify you need to do the price reduction through your travel agent.

Our next cruise in November (Thanksgiving vacation) is turning into a rollercoaster ride!! (in a good way)

We originally booked porthole cabins on deck 7 for $449pp ....then about a month ago we had a price drop to $429pp (yay for us!)....then, a few days later it dropped again!! to $399pp (bigger yay for us!)....

Yesterday, I got an email to upgrade us from PT to a 6D Oceanview (also on deck 7) for $50 PER CABIN!!! (even bigger yay for us!!) Even by past guest standards, we got a $340 upgrade for $50!!:D

Are you before final payment or booked with early saver rate? Only one person per cabin needs to be 55 to get the price reduction for all in the cabin.

If you qualify you need to do the price reduction through your travel agent.

We have already made final payment. Did we need to register as "55+" instead of just "Past cruiser'? Can we file for the discount by justing having CCL check our birdates?

Woo Hoo!!!!! Just got an on-board credit for our upcoming cruise on the Dream!! $60.00 per cabin. Means more fu-fu drinks!!! Everyone.....go check out the Carnival webpage. Maybe your cruise has been reduced too!!! Good luck!!!

Ha! I just checked our 2 rooms on Legend in June--the suite has gone up $10 and the balcony room has gone up $70--they're moving in the wrong direction!!

Archived