Special needs in camp carnival

ata1976

I know this has been asked before and I have searched this forum but can not find the info now.

Someone said special needs children can move down an age group if they would feel more comfortable in camp carnival. I am trying to locate this info on the carnival website but can't find it.

Can anyone confirm? Or have a link?

I know this has been asked before and I have searched this forum but can not find the info now.

Someone said special needs children can move down an age group if they would feel more comfortable in camp carnival. I am trying to locate this info on the carnival website but can't find it.

Can anyone confirm? Or have a link?

Try posting on the Carnival Board. Might get an answer there. That is where Carnival experts hang out.

Thanks, I'll post over there. I just thought I had seen folks over here discuss it before, since several posters have special needs kids and one of the most common questions over here is kids changing age groups in camp carnival.

Email specialneeds@carnival.com

They should be able to help you with any arrangements you might need, and they might even have some suggestions to make things work easier for you.

I would have to think the call to change groups has to be made on the ship since it is dependent upon many factors, but they may be able to answer if there is a stated policy.

I cant speak for Carnival, but I would have to imagine it is similar to my experience on Royal Caribbean. We work with Autism on the Seas so the camp manager is ready and waiting for us, have aged my son down without any problem. The camp staff is very good about understanding special needs and the difference circumstances they can present. I agree, send the special needs dept and see what they say.

Archived