Email notifications from Carnival.com

game4lover

Is there an option to get email notifications from Carnival about your upcoming cruise ?

I want to get a reminder about the final payment date, etc. I could not find an option on the website. (Of course I set it on my outlook calendar). Just want to know if there is an option on the website.

Thanks,

G

Is there an option to get email notifications from Carnival about your upcoming cruise ?

I want to get a reminder about the final payment date, etc. I could not find an option on the website. (Of course I set it on my outlook calendar). Just want to know if there is an option on the website.

Thanks,

G

You can elect to receive emails from Carnival in your profile. The check box is located directly under your past guest number but I'm pretty certain that you won't get a notice alerting you that your final payment is due. In fact, several folks have posted in the last few months that cruises were canceled because they missed the final payment expecting to be notified...

If you love to cruise as much as I do, you won't forget. I get mine totally paid off ASAP so I can leave the remaining time to save for all the DOD's that I plan on having! rofl :D

Second thing in 2 minutes that I am praising Princess- I loved getting emails from the captain and CD etc introducing themselves and welcoming me to the cruise. It would not be difficult for Carnival to do this- and it was very welcoming. And before you all squawk- I still overall preferred Carnival. But the emails (and on another thread- Alaska) from Princess were a very nice touch.

Thanks,

G

If you're worried about missing the final payment date, call up and ask them to add the automatic payment feature for it to be paid on the due date. I didn't know about this before, but on a recent cruise, they asked if I wanted it set up that way, so I said yes and set it up for our upcoming cruise as well.

My pvp used to remind me so I didnt worry about it.

One time noticed I was inside final payment date so called him and found out booking was cancelled.

He was able to go to supervisor and get it reinstated but taught me a lesson to watch it myself.

Archived