On Epic spa suite 11451

cabincop

How is this suite? Is it to close to kids club? I thought it was in a good postion further down from kids clun, any help would be appreciated.

Do you mean 14151? We are in that cabin on next weeks sailing. Will report back after with pictures. We are ready for the Spa/Suite life...

You really don't hear the kid's club unless you're within a couple of doors of the front elevator lobby on the port side. Even then the positioning of the entry (facing the elevators near the stairwell) doesn't cause much noise

We just got off the EPIC last Sunday in the room. AMAZING and oh yes, you will love the suite perks. We felt like VIP all the way. As far as the kids club goes, the elevators that you will take, (besides the ones that are located in the lobby of the spa) put you off right outside the kids club. Thats the only time we heard kids at all. Actually on our cruise there were only a handfull of kids. All the kids activities had probably 10-15 kids at them that we saw. Not a lot of kids. Have a blast. I will have my review up this week on the suite life. Its amazing!

Archived