No Credit Card

Janice Romano

By all means, get a credit card in YOUR name. You're bank should be able to help you. And, check twice and then again, to be sure that you have all of the legal docs to travel with your granddaughter. Check with Princess directly. If you will be going out of the US, it gets complicated. Passport for her, for sure, and other notarized docs. And, should illness or accident occur, do you have all the legal papers in order to make decisions on her behalf? Your attorney or reputable TA can advise you. It is not enough to say I am her grandmother and here is a note from her parents.

Have a wonderful time on your trip!

Thank you all once again for taking the time to help me out. Her father, my son, has had soul custody since my grand-daughter was 3. Her mother has Bi-Polar, and they were unsafe living with her. Most times her mother was in hospital. I do have a permission slip from her dad as well as the legal form the judge signed many years ago giving my son full custody. Maybe in Canada the rules are different as far as me adding my name to my husband's credit card - today is a holiday - we will check tomorrow.

It completly went over my head that you are from Canada, but glad to know you have the necessary papers to cruise with your GD - have a great cruise.

Archived