Smoothie cards

davy jones

Hi All,

I will be cruising with two girls ages 14 and 11. They are not soda drinkers, but like to drink smoothies. I know that NCL has smoothie cards for teens, but can I get one for the 11 year old?

If we can get one for each, that would be a great help and make both very happy.

Thanks.

I am cruising on the Dawn this Sunday and already purchased the teen passport (which includes the 20 smoothies) for my 15 and 13 year old boys. You should not have a problem getting them for your girls.

Bob823

Norweigan Dawn - 4/11/04

countdown.cgi?trgb=000000&srgb=00ff00&prgb=0000ff&cdt=2004;4;11;17;00;00&timezone=GMT-0500

The Teen Passport Program is $34.50 and includes the passport booklet with 20 tickets for non-alcoholic drinks, including smoothies in 12 - 14 oz. glasses.

The teen and a guest are also entitled to an afternoon dance party with the DJ including pizza and unlimited non-alcoholic drinks.

Teen will also receive an invitation to a "Farelwell Frat Party" on the last evening of the cruise.

Passports (coupons) are not replaceable if lost.

All that being said, I don't think this program is for adults......

Margaret

Until we cruise again........NCL SEA 4/17/04

countdown.cgi?trgb=000000&srgb=00ff00&prgb=9400d3&cdt=2004;4;17;16;0;00&timezone=GMT-0600

hmmm...

i'm sure this answer is out there...but you know how wonderful the "search" function works. heheheh

the soda card (sticker on your key card) is that soda only or can you also smoothies with that?

if so...it's just cheaper to get the soda card since that's only $28.

(i know...i know...it's called the "soda card"...but i still wanna know.)

diver_floating_md_clr.gif

WE ARE...PENN STATE! Biology '94

http://photos.yahoo.com/zonehph2002

click on NORWEGIAN SEA 20030803 (08/03/2003 sailing)

Oh, pleeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeease don't make me try to find something on the NCL web site! I'll do anything but that!

I don't think the soda card can cover smoothies since the latter are so much more expensive to make. But I'm basing that authoritative statement on a pure guess.

You cannot get a smoothie with a soda card. Also, I'm sure an adult can get a smoothie booklet because my girlfriend ordered a smoothie while we were at bingo one afternoon and they asked her if she had a coupon but we didn't even know what he was talking about. Later when I was at the bar a woman was with her son and tried to order a smoothie with her son's soda card and they wouldn't allow her.

"Happiness is a choice"

countdown.cgi?trgb=000000&srgb=00ff00&prgb=800080&cdt=2004;3;28;17;0;00&timezone=GMT-0500

I'm sure they don't care if adults use the smoothie coupons. I bought the booklet with my key card for my kids and quite a few times I went up to the bar by myself, with the coupons to get the smoothies. I only bought one booklet for my 4 kids to share. We actually came home with 3 or 4 coupons left. We'll just have to go on another NCL cruise to use up the coupons!!! icon_biggrin.gif Also you can get bottled water and soda with the smoothie coupons! icon_cool.gif

I would agree with one of the previous posters to buy one card for your two children to share and see if it gets used before purchasing the second one.

Our son loves smoothies, but he still had 8 or 9 punches left on the card at the end of the trip. We didn't realize it in time or my husband or daughter would have used some of them.

Archived