Changing Cabins

theneals4

I was wondering, how i would go about Changing cabins when we looking at cabins we decided to get Cove Balcony.... I told my husband to look on port side and find which one he wanted. Well being that he is a sailor i figured he would know which side was port, now looking we ARENT on port side. I was kinda hoping to get on the port side. Does carnival charge for changing cabins?? If so i wont worry about it. Didnt know if anybody had done this.

Thanks

I was just kinda wanting to be on port side to be able to watch us come in and leave. Being that we are gonna be in a cove balcony and we are really close to the pier. So i thought it would be neat. Its not a huge deal, but just a question. SO thats why.

Thanks for the help.

I was just kinda wanting to be on port side to be able to watch us come in and leave. Being that we are gonna be in a cove balcony and we are really close to the pier. So i thought it would be neat. Its not a huge deal, but just a question. SO thats why.

Thanks for the help.

you will not always get to see the port when entering. Sometimes the captain will be backing in.

Your view will be the other side. For a caribbean cruise book a cabin for comfort-not what the views could be.

Thanks for the help.

Just to let you know - port is the left side of the ship and starboard is the right - this does mean port side has a view of the port - just depends on how the ship is docked at a particular port!

I changed my room a couple of weeks ago (was above the disco). I called Carnival and they moved me no problem and at no cost to an extra wide balcony!

Most all balconies are the same-- except the aft.

The ones on the side are not wide at all- (just do not want you to be disappointed)

there are a few (VERY FEW that are longer but not wide)

Most all balconies are the same-- except the aft.

The ones on the side are not wide at all- (just do not want you to be disappointed)

there are a few (VERY FEW that are longer but not wide)

Spirit class ships have a range of different size balconies, both in width and length.

Thanks everybody!

I "Thought" I had reserved a cabin on the port side. I know which side is which, but me and the DH looked at the layout of the ship wrong.

And yes i know we back into a couple ports, i know we back up into Isla Roatan. And i know we pull up on the Starboard side in Costa Maya. So really its not a "Huge" deal. I just wasnt sure if i wanted to change it around, would i have to pay extra.

Thanks again!

Archived