Cayo Levantado - info re: getting there less expensively

tbmrt

No one knows for sure what NCL will do this year. Cayo Levantado, according to Tourism Officials here in Samana, will be a shore excursion that you will, once again, have to pay for. You will not have an option to go to shore or to go to Cayo Levantado. Shore will be free and Cayo will be a paid for excursion.

If you have any questions about Samana, you can email me. You'll find my email address all over the boards here on Cruise Critic.

Have a Wonderful Day!

• 1 month later...
No one knows for sure what NCL will do this year. Cayo Levantado, according to Tourism Officials here in Samana, will be a shore excursion that you will, once again, have to pay for. You will not have an option to go to shore or to go to Cayo Levantado. Shore will be free and Cayo will be a paid for excursion.

If you have any questions about Samana, you can email me. You'll find my email address all over the boards here on Cruise Critic.

Have a Wonderful Day!

Thanks for this information. I wouldn't mind paying for a ship's excursion but don't feel it's a reasonable amount for what amounts to a short boat trip. Does this mean that we also cannot take advantage of a private boat (ferry) that hotel guests can? in any case, looking forward to visiting Samana on our December cruise

Archived